Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-25-2013, 09:56 AM   #1

2014 Model's and Changes

This is my first post, however I have been following this forum for a couple months now. We do not currently own an RV, but are giving strong consideration to purchasing a Greyhawk 31FK next spring. So many questions have been answered simply by reading these threads. It truly makes me feel confident as a potential first time RVer!!!

My question has to do with the 2014 models. Some dealers websites indicate they have 2014 models, but they don't really give specs. They are probably simply posting in anticipation of new models coming. I also can't find any specs yet on the new models on Jayco's website, which doesn't discuss anything other than 2013's.

Has anyone seen info on the 2014 Class C's from Jayco? I tend to do a lot of research before my purchases, which is why I'm looking for info on what, if any changes are in store.

Thanks!!!
csyrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #2

Just go to a dealer and ask. They can get it for you.

Gibby3275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #3

Thanks Gibby. Went to my dealer, but he doesn't have any new brochures yet. Did get to set foot in one though. The Greyhawk does now have a beefed up suspension (JRide - which is on JAYCO's website), and the outside color has changed. Beyond that, I'm just interested if anyone knows when JAYCO's website normally would be updated with new models, or if any spec sheets and new options are floating out there. Again, other than the window sticker/invoice, he didn't have anything published, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #4

Usually jayco updates their website in August. I just got word that my 2014 FW was being picked up today at Jayco to be brought to Canada.. I've been checking the web alot for my model and they started building the 2014 in April and they are finally showing up on the web more and more everyday... Not much change between 2013 and 2014... Color, suspension upgrade, sleeper sofa upgrade ....
Old 06-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #5

Welcome to the JOF csyrell! Give Jayco a call directly. Emailing is a good option as they can send you the written info requested. Happy shopping
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthi View Post
Welcome to the JOF csyrell! Give Jayco a call directly. Emailing is a good option as they can send you the written info requested. Happy shopping
Never thought of that. Great advice - Thanks!!!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:10 AM   #7

2014 Model's and Changes

The 14's are in. Website and brochures are for the 13's only. 14's no longer come with white fiberglass and all the interior fabrics have changed. Just ordered a 14' and looked at all the new ones at Link's Minong.
rotjovi2269 is offline   Reply With Quote