Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-06-2017, 03:57 PM   #1

2015 greyhawk full timing

Is anyone outthere full timing in this rv? We full timed in a 38 ft Escalade towed by a King Ranch 350 dually. We have tried to land 1st in a Punta Gorda Condo..boating etc. That lasted only 3 years. Not for us. Sold moved to a house in Rotonda West Fl. Its been two years and we miss being on the road! We downsized to our Jayco in hopes for shortertrips. Found we cant do that owning a large home. So Monday house is on the market and when we sell we are going to full-time again! Any one living in a C Class like ours would love to hear your thoughts[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Decrows2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:24 PM   #2

Really can't say I have FT'd since the longest trip we have under our belts was 30 days in FL this past Jan/Feb. We use the CG bath house as pretty sure I/we would not like taking a shower in our GH. We use it for clothes and food storage, etc. The main complaint I/we had about the month in FL was the lack of comfortable seating. The dinette and sleeper sofa is it, and they got uncomfortable after a couple hours. We started looking at FW's but quickly found out a F250/350 won't fit in our garage. We would want a unit with recliners or some type of easy chairs for extended sitting.
Equalizer WDH
TV 2018 F150 FX4 SC 3.5EB TP/MT
jimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 05:52 PM   #3

We don't full time in ours but the lack of comfortable seating was still an issue. We removed the junk sofa and installed a dual reclining sofa. It makes extended trips much better.
http://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f5...ers-44856.html
2019 Open Range 310BHS - (a Jayco Division)
drk98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:51 PM   #4

Not full timed either - but completely agree that the furniture would have to change dramatically. It would be nice to fashion a desk of sorts. But the mattress, dinette and sofa would have to be swapped out. They're just not comfortable enough for me.
pconroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:19 PM   #5

We just finished (April) a 109 days and 9000 miles in our 2016 31DS. We were comfortable but would like to see the dinette be more comfy, swap out the sofa for recliners. The front TV really should have been located or installed differently, bad angle. Otherwise we enjoyed it and already planned our next 3 month winter journey.
caroga is offline   Reply With Quote