Originally Posted by PBrown
Just an update: Got an email regarding specs and info for the 2017 and I received this from Jayco.
Thank you for reaching out. Attached you will find the marketing material for model year 2016. Unfortunately we don’t have the same information produced for 2017. We’re working on the material and will hopefully have it available on the website in the near future. Below you will find a list of the top 5 model year enhancements:
1. Increased the fresh water tank size (47 gallons)
2. Replaced the cab-over bunk mattress with a 1pc. Hinged mattress for easier use and storage.
3. Cup holders recessed into booth dinette tops
4. Newly added skylight for increased natural light
5. Upgraded to a tri-fold sofa in the 29MV floorplan
Like the cup holders but what get's my goat is the Upgraded "Tri-Fold" sofa. I sure wish this was available when I purchased my 2015 GH.!! At this point You have to be a figet or a kid under 5 ft to use the Jack Knife sofa. I currently use a large ottoman as an extension to accommodate peps over 5 ft tall!