Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-21-2019, 02:16 PM   #61

I had same issue with wheel vibration at 60mph too back in 2015 when I bought my Sprinter. I took it to MB and they balanced the wheels and covered under MB warranty. I traded my Sprinter on Seneca late last year. I loved my Sprinter but my family grew and we needed more room.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 06:27 PM   #62

Steering wheel vibration at 60 mph

I took 2019 Melbourne Prestige to Mercedes dealer reference steering wheel vibration at 60 mph. Turns out tires were over inflated wheels were out of balance and service manager at Mercedes said the right front aluminum rim that was put on by Jayco was not seated properly on the hub when lugs were tightened causing vibration. Mercedes charged me $400 for labor. I Called Rvone service rep who asked me to email Mercedes bill to him and he said Jayco will make things right by reimbursement of money I spent at Mercedes dealer. I didn’t feel that I was getting blown off by rvone they seemed sincere in taking care of the issue but only time will tell.
Metsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:43 PM   #63

I’m glad Jayco was responsive to your RV issue & reimbursement. It’s good to hear of your positive experience, that’s always good news!
Patrice is offline   Reply With Quote