Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2019, 08:13 AM   #1
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Raleigh
Posts: 33
2019 Redhawk 31F Winterize

On my plumbing panel...there are 2 inlets. One is for city fixtures...but not sure what the other is. Anyone have a guess?

Kinggartk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 08:22 AM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Kingman
Posts: 522
If you are referring to the two hose inlets, the upper one is for your potable water hose and the other is an inlet to flush your black tank.
gprapim is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.