Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #1

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 30 XP Flooring issue

Hello everyone. I noticed after leaving the lot with a new motorhome, light yellowish staining on the floor in different areas.... it was very very light. About a month later I saw it was showing more. I must of spent 5 hours trying to get these stains off the floor doing and using everything with no success.

I ran into another owner of the same unit and she had these yellow stains all over her new coach. She informed me it was the glue that jayco used coming up through the floor and that the dealer knew about it and jayco knows about it. I emailed Jayco and did get a message back saying " We are aware of it and you should see your dealer to put a new lino floor in your coach....oh boy.....

I plan on seeing the dealer pretty soon but i am hesitant whether or not the dealer is competant to change the flooring.

Just wanted to put this out on the forum in case someone has the same flooring issue. I will update as to what i end up doing.
jellyjamblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 09:51 AM   #2

We’re having the exact same issue. We have a 2018 29MVP Jayco Greyhawk Prestige. Our floors are getting worse. Jayco should really address this issue and not leave that expense on the owners. Our stains didn’t show up until after the 2 yr warranty had expired. It’s 3 yrs old now and looks terrible. We’re getting a quote drawn up to present to Jayco about replacing the floors. It can’t hurt to try since so many others are having the same problem. If they know about it happening, maybe they will help. 🤷*♀️ Good Luck!

Gina & Dean
ralledalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 10:52 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyjamblue View Post
I plan on seeing the dealer pretty soon but i am hesitant whether or not the dealer is competant to change the flooring.
Many dealers use a flooring company to do the work at least ours did.
Old 08-30-2023, 12:13 PM   #4

What end up happening with the quote? I'm having the same issues, but of course I'm out of warranty, now. Northpoint RLBH 2021

Thanks in advance!
Gwendolyn999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 09:30 PM   #5

Yes the floor glue comes up through the flooring after a while. Makes it look yellow. Replace flooring only fix.
forktrkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 06:48 PM   #6

Floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by forktrkman View Post
Yes the floor glue comes up through the flooring after a while. Makes it look yellow. Replace flooring only fix.
We have a 2020 Jayce Alante and the floors are slowly getting. Unfortunately there was no warranty left on it and the stains then were not very noticeable!
Unfortunately I think that’s the only answer! I can’t believe Jayco didn’t address all this as soon as the problems were arising!
Mbeasley is offline   Reply With Quote