Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-06-2020, 01:12 PM   #1

2020 Redhawk 22c Two water hose connections

Hey, I'm pretty new here, but love reading all the posts. There are obviously a lot of great people here with a lot of great knowledge. Bought a new 2020 Redhawk 22c last September. Still hoping to be able to use it soon. Anyway.

My question is why are there two water hose connections. My instructional time at the dealer was cut a little short and I have to admit reading posts on this forum has taught me a lot, but nowhere can I find what the difference in the two inlets are for. I assumed one was for just filling the water tank or for sanitizing the system and bypassing the water tank. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks again and keep the great info coming.
katernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 02:48 PM   #2

Welcome. The other connection is the black tank spray to help in cleaning. If you go to the Class C forum here you'll find lots of information specific to your Redhawk

Take a look here: https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...ght=black+tank

pward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 03:20 PM   #3
Lost in the Woods

as pward said, one is your water inlet for the water tank and to supply city water to the rig, the other one is for your black tank flush to rinse it. They should have a label at the connection on the outside.

One point, don't mix them up, or you'll flood out your rig through the toilet... My black flush is on the left side..
Attached Thumbnails
water.jpg  
RetiredOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 05:19 AM   #4

Thanks guys, I was pretty sure it was something like but I couldn't find anything in the manual and the label next to the inlet isn't very descriptive. Thanks again for the info.
katernie is offline   Reply With Quote