Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-01-2022, 09:52 PM   #21

I have the same issue on a 2022 precept 31ul. Water would leak once we started spraying water on the walls of the shower. It was overflowing between the pan and the wall panels. The pan extends up in behind the wall panel around 3/4 inch so how this is possible im not sure. pan and walls do flex a lot. To confirm location of leak i took duct tape and covered up the seam where the pan and wall panels meet. Went all the way around. I had no leaks no matter how much water i sprayed. I went ahead and removed the tape and sealed the entire gap with silicon. Still no leaks. I would love to know how this is happening. Just seems impossible but seeing is beleiving
hufftmmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 02:02 PM   #22
TnK

Although my issue is related I'm not sure it's the same thing everyone else is talking about.
In my case I'm only getting a slow drip maybe a half a cup worth dripping down the wall from behind the shower knob controls that stand off.
My dealer tells me there's an anti siphon valve behind there and that's designed to drip like that... I'm not buying that excuse so I think I'm going to have to take my controls off and see what's really going on back there.
TnK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:29 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnK View Post
Although my issue is related I'm not sure it's the same thing everyone else is talking about.
In my case I'm only getting a slow drip maybe a half a cup worth dripping down the wall from behind the shower knob controls that stand off.
My dealer tells me there's an anti siphon valve behind there and that's designed to drip like that... I'm not buying that excuse so I think I'm going to have to take my controls off and see what's really going on back there.
No kind of plumbing in a motorhome is designed to leak. I call BS!
Old 06-04-2022, 08:36 PM   #24
Lost in the Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnK View Post
That's too funny, anti-siphon devices are installed for venting.
Onyrlef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 11:10 AM   #25
TnK

So I opened it up yesterday and found the connection to the hot water was leaking because when installed they somehow managed to roll the seal creating a pathway for water to slowly seal out the back of the connection.
Got that replaced and everything looks good now.
Old 06-12-2022, 08:34 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttlanders View Post
I have 2022 Greyhawk 29 and my shower leaks out under corner next to frig when I have water pressure! Does not leak when we shower. I think mine is where pipes go to shower fixture.
I have the same thing happening in my '22 - 29MV. Did you discover what that leak was about? Thanks!
2022 Greyhawk 29MV
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

WillieTrippinRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:02 PM   #27
TnK

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillieTrippinRV View Post
I have the same thing happening in my '22 - 29MV. Did you discover what that leak was about? Thanks!
Please read what I found in the reply above your comment…
Old 06-12-2022, 09:30 PM   #28

Yeah I saw that and thought it was interesting. I was asking Ttlanders if his was resolved as he thought it was pipes or ptrap but I didn't see anything further from him on the status as his leak is most similar to mine. Sorry, I should have been more specific as to who I was asking.
2022 Greyhawk 29MV
2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

WillieTrippinRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 08:52 AM   #29

Same issues

So just joined the forum, I had the same issues with water leaking from the shower fixtures, water heater and toilet in my 2020 29MV. All of the leaks caused by the water connections less than hand tight from the factory.
KGWLT105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 12:13 PM   #30

Sorry Willie, didn’t see question! They never found it but I did. The sink trap was leaking slowly and running in front of frig! I took the plate off under shower and under frig and under stove and layed paper towels under there to find direction it was coming from.
Ttlanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 12:16 PM   #31

Under frig was easiest place for the water to exit and I guess how level I was determined it also.
Ttlanders is online now   Reply With Quote