Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-29-2019, 03:47 PM   #21

Who would've thunk you'd have 2 blown bulbs on the doors of a brand new rig.

I guess I should have thunk it.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:29 PM   #22
SFM

FCCC can email you new labels for the fuse boxes. They sent me all four labels today. On another note. Does your overhead bunk squeak and snap at every little bump in the road?
SFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:44 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFM View Post
FCCC can email you new labels for the fuse boxes. They sent me all four labels today. On another note. Does your overhead bunk squeak and snap at every little bump in the road?
I have something squeaky but I believe it’s the passenger side mirror.

Who did you contact for the labels?
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 07:08 PM   #24
SFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
I have something squeaky but I believe it’s the passenger side mirror.

Who did you contact for the labels?
I called FCCC RV division. Talked to them about locating the fuse box. Just ask if they can email you the fuse box labels.

The next project is to remove the forward overhead bunk. Something has snapped in the bulkhead/bunk area. The exterior where the cab meets the fiberglass body is rubbing into the Freightliner cab. La Mesa RV in San Diego CA had the coach for 2 months to fix numerous issues including the horrendous squeak above the driver area. Apparently 62 days was not long enough to pull the job off successfully and fix it.
SFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 01:42 PM   #25

Thanks Robby R . I searched this morning for where to find trailer fuses since my running lights on my new Jeep Toad were not working . Under the drivers seat like you said . Toad tail lights working now. You guys are most helpful and Robby you are one of the most knowledgeable people on the jayco seneca . Mine is a 2018 Seneca TS pulling a new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE plug-in hybrid.
Nogara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 02:31 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogara View Post
Thanks Robby R . I searched this morning for where to find trailer fuses since my running lights on my new Jeep Toad were not working . Under the drivers seat like you said . Toad tail lights working now. You guys are most helpful and Robby you are one of the most knowledgeable people on the jayco seneca . Mine is a 2018 Seneca TS pulling a new 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xE plug-in hybrid.
Glad you got them back. Safe travels!
Toads: 2019 Ford Edge ST or 2013 Ford Focus ST
Robbbyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 11:58 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFM View Post
I called FCCC RV division. Talked to them about locating the fuse box. Just ask if they can email you the fuse box labels.

The next project is to remove the forward overhead bunk. Something has snapped in the bulkhead/bunk area. The exterior where the cab meets the fiberglass body is rubbing into the Freightliner cab. La Mesa RV in San Diego CA had the coach for 2 months to fix numerous issues including the horrendous squeak above the driver area. Apparently 62 days was not long enough to pull the job off successfully and fix it.
Did you find the squeak? I have it too and found that the seam on the oassanger side That runs from top to bottom had come loose. Most of the screws that are there to hold it had broken off. I drilled new holes and put twice as many screws in and it helped, but didn't solve it completely. Today I took both bulkheads off and found the fiberglass panels where not scured to each other. The self tapping screws in them had also fallen out.
I dont know if this helped resovle the squeak yet.
Did you ever find the source of your squeak?
Clarkst is offline   Reply With Quote