Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-07-2020, 10:05 AM   #1

Advice on main slide

I have a 2015 37rb model. When we broke camp this weekend my main slide moved about a half an inch and quit. My battery voltage was up but I fired up the generator to give it more voltage help still no movement. So while DW was manning the switch myself and two other people gave the slide the slightest of a push and up and in it went. It seemed to not get up out of the pan it drops into for the level floor. I checked my voltage at motor and it was full battery voltage. I feel it just cant climb that first inch or two and was wondering if any one else has experienced this and how they A) fixed it or B) made an adjustment that helps it climb up and in. I have lost my confidence in knowing it"ll come in every time and sure could use help, advice and a fix as our season up here has a couple of months left and would sure like to get out again.Thanks for any and all help I can get on this.
ready2retire&drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 06:14 PM   #2

Our main slide stop getting passed the floor edge with out pushing on the outside . Looking at the outside I noticed one side of the slide was lower than the other so I adjusted it level and haven't had any problems sense. I would check for that first .
jack4540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 10:14 AM   #3

Thanks will look at this once the rain deluge stops where would you make this adjustment if needed?
ready2retire&drive is offline   Reply With Quote