Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-28-2015, 02:58 PM   #11

mcsenerd

Well... took the MH over to Parker Power Systems here in Carrolton today. I explained to the tech what the symptoms were and he got to work. Opened the Genset access door, took off the service panel, took three bolts off of the starter switch panel, pulled it back and grabbed a black wire just hanging there without a connector and said, "Well, there's your problem right there!" Stripped it back, put on a new connector, plugged it in, started it up, and told me to check it. Lo and behold...everything worked again. he tested the output from the genset and everything looked good. So, all told about 15 minutes and I was free to go. Glad it was an easy fix!

mcsenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 12:24 AM   #12

What did they find wrong with your tv? I had the same problem with my floor and they removed a tin splash shield and put in a resin one. Did your floor creek in the hallway just past the fridge?

UpstateNY-31FS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 12:29 AM   #13

If your gen set is running you should have tv, but if the generator is low on oil and you go around a corner, it may shut down on you. Tv and air will go out! Because relay on back of outlet in bunk behind tv.
UpstateNY-31FS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 02:23 AM   #14

Don't know exactly what the dealer did to fix the floor squeak but yep... It was exactly in the place you're talking about right in the hall where the bunk slide starts.

mcsenerd is offline   Reply With Quote