Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-11-2019, 03:00 PM   #1

Bathroom Faucet

I have a 2017 Jayco Greyhawk 31DS, bought it used with 5000 miles on it. Used it once so far and found that the bathroom faucet leaks under the single handle on the cold water side. Who makes this faucet. I might need to get replacement cartridge for it but cant find manufacturer.
Vince Mack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:13 PM   #2

I have a 2016 31 DS and have had that problem on my Kitchen sink. I popped the handle and it has a ring type nut (tension nut) that I tightened down by tapping one of the notches with a punch and back of a screw driver. No more leak. Bathroom and Kitchen look the same, so pull the little blue/red rubber cap, get the right size allen wrench, loosen and pull the handle.
jd99336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:16 PM   #3

I would just replace the entire faucet with one from Home Depot or something. Get a much better quality faucet for not much more than you will probably pay for parts.

This is a standard upgrade a lot of people do anyway as the faucet that comes in a lot of trailers is pretty useless. I could barely get my hands under the old one in our trailer.

Cheers
Old 04-11-2019, 03:19 PM   #4
Site Team

A company called Phoenix makes most faucets for the rv industry. Parts are hard to get but are available. I would get one from a big home store and it will be identical to the one in your home. Same hole spacing.

https://phoenixfaucets.com/store/category/parts
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaru297 View Post
I would just replace the entire faucet with one from Home Depot or something. Get a much better quality faucet for not much more than you will probably pay for parts.

This is a standard upgrade a lot of people do anyway as the faucet that comes in a lot of trailers is pretty useless. I could barely get my hands under the old one in our trailer.

Cheers

X2
gprapim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 04:31 PM   #6
Site Team

It is now 7 years and all has been fine with our kitchen sink faucet, until 3 days ago. The hand sprayer sprung a leak on the internal part (see picture). I really like this sprayer. JAYCO has been GREAT so far and is having their parts department track down the part so that I can order it. If I can not get a replacement part, I guess I will have to purchase a new faucet from Home Depot.

I suggested to DW that I would like to connect the new faucet to the high pressure washer to really get those pots and pans clean. She was not to receptive to that idea.

Don

My Registry

RVing with SOLAR
Attached Thumbnails
MISC - Kitchen Faucet Leak.jpg  
Mustang65 is offline   Reply With Quote