Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-29-2020, 12:55 PM   #1

Bluefire Discount code

I have a Bluefire monitor and its capabilities are great. It allows you to monitor anything on the engine/chassis bus, such as transmission temp, DEF temp, DEF quality, as well as fluid levels, etc, and then set alarms. Read any codes you have.

They agree that Super-C owners are awesome and created a discount code "Super-C" that gives you 10% off your purchase. Its an amazing device/capabilities for the $. Highly recommend it.

BTW - if you have S2RV, this is a great way to ensure your DEF tank/heater is working correctly.
lslblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 04:08 PM   #2

They have also always had the long running discount code of Amazon which is 10% off. I used to have the Scangauge but switched to Bluefire a couple months ago and love it.
Attached Thumbnails
i-FndDWPf-XL.jpg  

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 02:20 PM   #3

Hi Brian, I tried to send you a private message requesting a copy of your BlueFire Dash. I also have the S2RV chassis and need a little boost getting a working Dash on my iPad.
Can you share it with me? My message was blocked as not trusted...

Thanks, John
JohnAZ
JohnAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 02:39 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAZ View Post
Hi Brian, I tried to send you a private message requesting a copy of your BlueFire Dash. I also have the S2RV chassis and need a little boost getting a working Dash on my iPad.
Can you share it with me? My message was blocked as not trusted... jfsch987@gmail.com

Thanks, John
JohnAZ
Just sent it.

Old 10-28-2020, 03:19 PM   #5

Brian, Thank You ! Dash file looks intact, appreciate your assistance, let you know how it goes.

John
JohnAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:38 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lslblues View Post
I have a Bluefire monitor and its capabilities are great. It allows you to monitor anything on the engine/chassis bus, such as transmission temp, DEF temp, DEF quality, as well as fluid levels, etc, and then set alarms. Read any codes you have.

They agree that Super-C owners are awesome and created a discount code "Super-C" that gives you 10% off your purchase. Its an amazing device/capabilities for the $. Highly recommend it.

BTW - if you have S2RV, this is a great way to ensure your DEF tank/heater is working correctly.
It appears the S2RV engine management system monitors many more parameters then the older M2106. A lot of the available features on the Bluefire platform are not supported on the M2106 engine management system.
Old 10-28-2020, 06:43 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCAT9110 View Post
It appears the S2RV engine management system monitors many more parameters then the older M2106. A lot of the available features on the Bluefire platform are not supported on the M2106 engine management system.

What are you wanting that is missing? I originally got a starter dash layout that James AO shared to me and his is a 2014 M2. Everything in this picture he was monitoring, I just moved things around on the dash.
Attached Thumbnails
i-jwvvjtf-X4.jpg