Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-20-2018, 11:28 AM   #1

Cargo Carrying Capacity

Does anybody know anywhere to find the CCC for Greyhawks models. I know it will be different depending on the options but I just want to get a rough weight amount.
I'm in the initial stages of purchasing a motorhome and the Greyhawks are at the top of my list. One other question is the name of the slideout system(s) Jayco uses on the Greyhawks?
pensox123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:35 AM   #2

You will find a good amount of variance even between the same model. Depends on how it was built. Seems weird, but the 2014 Greyhawk I bailed on only had 1600 pounds on it, but the one I bought had like 2080 pounds or so.

On the sidelines taking it all in.

Jopopsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:59 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensox123 View Post
Does anybody know anywhere to find the CCC for Greyhawks models. I know it will be different depending on the options but I just want to get a rough weight amount.
I'm in the initial stages of purchasing a motorhome and the Greyhawks are at the top of my list. One other question is the name of the slideout system(s) Jayco uses on the Greyhawks?
There is a sticker Jayco put on my door that gives the CCC for my Motorhome. I guess they weigh them after build and place those stickers to help keep people from overloading. I remember it said that the CCC was with tanks empty and said if you tow to subtract tongue weight from CCC’s.

Class C Motorhomes are limited by carrying capacity. Only real shortcoming in my opinion. If your a light traveler you should be fine. If you have to carry everything and then some you need a bus!

I will check my sticker and give the exact specifics when I get a chance today and let you know.
cabinetmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:18 PM   #4

The sticker is unique to each individual unit, they provide the VIN on that sticker and that sticker looks like this one.
Attached Thumbnails
20180420_160635.jpg  
07 Toyota FJC & Yamaha Kodiak 400 ATV

SloPoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:40 PM   #5

I think that info is located on the back of one of the cabinet doors on motorhomes.

2012 Eagle Super Lite HT 26.5RKS
2005 GMC 2500 SLT HD D/A
troutslayer is offline   Reply With Quote