Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-08-2020, 01:14 PM   #1

Electrical diagrams

Morning all
I have scoured this site and have been unable to find what I needed. Wiring diagrams!! I reached out to Jayco for my Redhawk 29XK and they sent me the 12v and 120v diagrams for several coaches I have uploaded them, hopefully they will help others out. I did see a post earlier about a battery drain every couple of days.
Question for the group, does the "Coach" have it's own serial number/Vin number? If you look at these diagrams in the "used on section" (next to the jayco logo) it calls out used on 4V 4M 4MY ... etc. Several components in the diagram state "used on 3C only" or something along those lines.
Does anyone know what these numbers reference? I do not have any combination of these numbers in my VIN or on the stickers inside the drivers door jamb
I have a feeling it's simple and I'm going to feel stupid
RVgoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:26 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVgoing View Post
Morning all
I have scoured this site and have been unable to find what I needed. Wiring diagrams!! I reached out to Jayco for my Redhawk 29XK and they sent me the 12v and 120v diagrams for several coaches I have uploaded them, hopefully they will help others out. I did see a post earlier about a battery drain every couple of days.
Question for the group, does the "Coach" have it's own serial number/Vin number? If you look at these diagrams in the "used on section" (next to the jayco logo) it calls out used on 4V 4M 4MY ... etc. Several components in the diagram state "used on 3C only" or something along those lines.
Does anyone know what these numbers reference? I do not have any combination of these numbers in my VIN or on the stickers inside the drivers door jamb
I have a feeling it's simple and I'm going to feel stupid
Hopefully you have Jayco’s written permission to post those diagrams. They are copyrighted and proprietary
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Hopefully you have Jayco’s written permission to post those diagrams. They are copyrighted and proprietary
Umm
Ok dont need that headache... deleted.. thanks for the heads up...
RVgoing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 10:33 PM   #4

We have a 2018 Redhawk 26X1 and have been unable to get schematics from Jayco. They should have a secure area on their website for customers to obtain this information. Poor customer service.
DavePhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 10:50 PM   #5
Lost in the Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePhx View Post
We have a 2018 Redhawk 26X1 and have been unable to get schematics from Jayco. They should have a secure area on their website for customers to obtain this information. Poor customer service.
I have received every one I've asked for. No problems. One suggestion, ask really nice, include the serial number of your rig, be detailed, specific and exact on what you're asking for, and make sure to thank them. Just don't say "send me all". I believe if someone sends a email sounding like a quick, brief text, they'd be less likely to answer.

They deal with tons of requests every day, so the polite ones will probably get a better response. Also, make sure you're sending the request to the right email/department.
RetiredOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:57 AM   #6

Jayco has been pretty good about providing wiring and piping diagrams for our fiver. The best way is to ask for .pdf files so you can print them.
Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote