Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2015, 07:38 AM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 504
Fender Whiskers

Looking for "Fender Whiskers" that are vertical polls, that clamp to edge of the bumper, sometimes with an LED light on them, to show where the corner is from the driver's seat. Looked at Rainey's and a couple of other places, but haven't found the right name. All help appreciated.

Smooth Sailing,
Ric and Jan Golding
Southern Illinois
2016 Jayco Seneca 37FS
rgolding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:52 AM   #2
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: San Pedo
Posts: 96
Look here
Bumper Guides

Chrome Bumper Guide Light Sticks and Replacement Tops

Bumper Guides | eBay

Marker Guides - 28 | AW Direct

2015 Jayco Grayhawk 31DS
cbss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:08 AM   #3
Senior Member
Jagiven's Avatar
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 4,112
I have seen a few that stick out horizontally on tractor trailers that I like, and recently I saw the same ones on a fire truck and a cement truck . They appear to be rubber and stick out the side of the vehicle with an LED light on the end so the drive can see the rear of the vehicle. I have poked around the web a bit this summer looking but I have not found them yet.

Good luck
Jagiven is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.