Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-28-2015, 09:11 PM   #1

First time out with new 2016 31FK

We just returned from our first trip out with our new 2016 31FK. All systems worked as they were supposed to including the hot water heater, no vibration on the road and it behaved like a dream. Still have some storage space to fill.
hvann38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 10:53 PM   #2

Congrats on the new MH i have a 2014 FK. We have put 8 k on it so far and it runs great and fits the family perfect. Lost of storage and by far the best tv position out of all the greyhawks.
Greyhawk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:03 PM   #3

The 31 FK is very high on our list. Sounds like you are enjoying yours. One answer I can't seem to find anywhere is what are the measurements of the queen size bed? Is it a true queen 60x80? Thanks!
Shabti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:39 PM   #4

Hello Shabti. No the mattress is 60x 76 with rounded corners at the foot. If you put in a 60x80 you would need to add support at the end. However then the clearance would be very tight and the new corners would be in the way when going around to climb in. We found that it was very doable for us as is. Like Greyhawk01 mentioned we love the tv locations. Hope this helps you a bit.
hvann38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 12:24 PM   #5

Thanks hvann38. My husband is 6'6" so that may be a bit short. I do like the floor plan of the 31FK the best out of all the class Cs I've searched for. Enjoy your travels!
Shabti is offline   Reply With Quote