Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-05-2019, 09:50 AM   #21

E450

I have 2017 E450 that's 25.5 ft. Handles and drives very well. No issues.
Stacy0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 12:19 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
My motorhome actually handled pretty well for 31ft E 450 , It was the the steering that felt like mixing a bucket of cement and the radio position, manual dash air , and dont get me started on the crappy headlights ..

Ed
As Harvard said: we paid the RV dealer to align - did nothing! Truck came back set to factory specs same as before -waste of money! Took it to a qualified, experienced local alignment shop who understood the problems & installed new casters & aligned according to numbers state here & drive 99% better! Also added Safe-t-Ride Plus to the package! Doesn't seem like the same vehcle. Cost was out of pocket since RV dealer had already taken over $400 from Jayco for realignment that was waste of time! It was well worth the out of pocket costs & my understanding is if you do that first & go to Jayco with receipts (within 90 days) they will reimburse you.
jkkinder is offline   Reply With Quote