Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-01-2017, 08:05 AM   #1

Fuse Panel

I have a 2014 Jayco Seneca FK and I am looking for the vehicle fuse panel that controls the leveling system as well as the dash monitor for radio and cameras. These systems are acting as if there is no power. I think the first place to look is at a fuse to confirm they are getting power. I just don't know where this panel is physically located.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:44 AM   #2

There is a set of fuses behind the driver's seat under the rug. Not sure if thats where those specific fuses are there but it a good guess without looking.

2019 Renegade Valencia 38RW
Gone: 2015 Jayco Seneca / 2010 Tiffin RED / ...
Toads: 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited / 2012 Kia Soul
WaltW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:38 AM   #3

On my 2014 TS those fuses are in the external house battery compartment. Several solenoids on the front wall and those circuits (on mine anyway) have inline fuses coming off those connections.

Exposed in that area to battery fumes and the outside elements you may have had a connection fail, or perhaps just blown a fuse.
Toads: 2019 Ford Edge ST or 2013 Ford Focus ST
Robbbyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 07:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbbyr View Post
Exposed in that area to battery fumes and the outside elements you may have had a connection fail, or perhaps just blown a fuse.

Bingo. I too dislike how Jayco took the low road by colocating all that switchgear in the unsealed, dusty and corrosive battery compartment. I have sprayed that switchgear with a wax-like product to minimize the corrosion and dust/moisture ill effects. Previous MH this gear was installed in a separate compartment that was sealed from both the house batteries and the environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crossingover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:00 AM   #5

I have a 31SS, a very similar floor plan and I believe the fuses that control those are in behind the coach battery. There are two fuses back there and if i'm not mistaken, they fuse devices that do not flow thru the 12v disconnect system. To get to those fuses you might have to slide out the battery tray, but once you know where they are you can reach them from under the coach behind the battery.
Bluesky46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 08:06 AM   #6

I have a 2018 HJ. My radio/GPS worked fine for a month. Now I have very low volume up front and the rear speakers don’t work at all. I will look for fuses. I also am thinking of covering up the solenoid etc. in the battery bay with some sort of Tupper ware. Has anyone tried this yet?
Glenn Meredith is offline   Reply With Quote