Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-30-2019, 02:44 PM   #21

After fighting with the Dealership in Florida and the service Manager over the replacing of the Soundstream for the Garmin RV-BBT601 . I went to pick up my unit and they did a good job replacing the Soundstream but handed me a Bill of $1,900 . I paid with check then put a stop payment right away on check. The Garmin RV-BBT-601 is a $877.00 unit. The Soundstream is factory at $297.00 ( JUNK)...... Jayco was giving me a $450.00 credit to replace the sound stream and would not let me do the work because of Warranty. Dealer tried to increase price of Garmin to $1,550.00 plus install. Well I called JAYCO and 10 mins later my bill was taken care of by JAYCO FACTORY Warranty. Service Manager called me to say we are good and you have NO BILL. Jayco does stand behind their repeat customers.
racermike39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 03:05 PM   #22

I was expecting a small bill for the difference in the units and install fee of about

$280.00 plus tax but the dealer in Florida really tried to stick it to me. Thank God for the Jayco Factory Warranty People that came to my rescue.
racermike39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:07 PM   #23

Was this dealer in Florida located in Casselberry in north Orlando?
mcdanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:00 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer55 View Post
mine was acting up and the radio screen was not coming up, so I reset it and it is working better, the thing that we do not like is there is no CD player, when your out somewhere and no reception, we would like to play our own CD's
Rip the CDs to a mini USB drive and use that. Much more convenient.
pward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 04:32 AM   #25

Garmin RV-BBT 600 replacement

The screen is cracked on our Garmin RV-BBT 601. I can't find anyone to replace the screen. What are my options? If the screen can't be replaced, where does one go to buy a new remote?
RV Sary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 04:35 AM   #26

Where you successful in finding a Garmin RV-BBT601? I need either the screen replaced or a new remote? Not finding anyone either at Garmin or Jayco with a part or even the unit.
RV Sary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 04:57 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Sary View Post
Where you successful in finding a Garmin RV-BBT601? I need either the screen replaced or a new remote? Not finding anyone either at Garmin or Jayco with a part or even the unit.
Garmin says these units have been discontinued, but you can still try their service folks: For RV owner's that have a Fusion RV Infotainment system installed in their coach. You can reach product support from 7:00AM to 7:00PM Central Standard Time (CST) Monday through Friday at 1-800-253-5081.
Old 08-19-2021, 11:27 AM   #28

I have the RV BBT 600 and suggest you look at something else. Through many years of using Garmin marine and car products this unit is at the very bottom of satisfaction in my experience. I bought and now have used the Garmin RV 780. I am completely satisfied with it. You may want to consider it or the larger units in the series.
GaryNK is offline   Reply With Quote