Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-02-2017, 04:29 PM   #1

Gray Water drains out by the back axle

I have a 2008 Seneca 36MS, I have 2 gray water tanks. Half way through our vacation the front gray water tank was full, I emptied it. After that every time we put water down the sink it just drains out underneath by the back axle and nothing goes into the front gray water tank. I looked underneath and the water is coming out in from a seam above the back axle. I have snaked the drain with no success. My thought is since the water is coming out and not backing up the drain pipe has to be broken or disconnected some how although we didn't move during the vacation. The back gray water tank is fine. Everything is fully enclosed so I can't see the tank or drain pipes at all.
David5763 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 04:45 PM   #2

Sounds like the back tank is full. Have you tried to pass water through it? Can you verify that both valves are working? I don't trust my level indicators when a problem is presenting its self.

E-9 Anchor Clanker
Full timers since 2010
2017 North Point 381 DLQS
2015 F-250 6.7 w/Timbrens
DonaandDon is offline   Reply With Quote