Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #1

Great service

I know there are a lot of threads of being unhappy with Jayco service. I have found by calling Jayco first, explaining and or showing them pictures my dealer has been able to get the time or authorization needed for any repairs I required. Randy West has been absolutly great to deal with. He will be sorely missed by all the people that have come to count on his help. As I am going to the factory in April he has giving me his numbers to call him. I wanted to meet him and shake his hand thanking him in person for all his help. He was allways willing to go the extra mile and I look forward to our meeting. I wish him well in his future endeavors.
ready2retire&drive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:41 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2retire&drive View Post
Randy West has been absolutly great to deal with.
There are many that provide or provided the level of service he has. Unfortunately as with any company, people leave retire or move up the ladder. I know several that I dealt with retired after a long career at JAYCO, STARCRAFT or both.
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 06:17 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2retire&drive View Post
I know there are a lot of threads of being unhappy with Jayco service. I have found by calling Jayco first, explaining and or showing them pictures my dealer has been able to get the time or authorization needed for any repairs I required. Randy West has been absolutly great to deal with. He will be sorely missed by all the people that have come to count on his help. As I am going to the factory in April he has giving me his numbers to call him. I wanted to meet him and shake his hand thanking him in person for all his help. He was allways willing to go the extra mile and I look forward to our meeting. I wish him well in his future endeavors.
Like you, we too have had no issues with getting warranty repair work done on our motorhome. We email Jayco listing the issues we have encountered, provide pictures (if needed) and advise we are going to take the motorhome to the dealer to do these repairs. Each time we receive a nice email back saying to proceed.
jkaras7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 08:41 PM   #4

I also vote with you. My experience with the Jayco factory and our dealer has been great. The front line people there are excellent. I had one different view from one of the factory management service people; we ended up agreeing to disagree. But, I thought his opinion was sound and his decision based upon his experience. (Soon he will find that he just needed more customer input as I found 2 other MRB owners with the same issue). Overall, both my DW and I are really happy we purchased a Jayco product.
2019 Chevy express 2500 Van Coversion. 2017 Jayco 23MRB: 26' total and Glacier Package. 2 Renogy solar panels. Married 49 years. Haley the mutt, 4 years old. "Excited to learn new things everyday and humbled by those who offer to help." And very grateful to our Moderators!
travelingjw is offline   Reply With Quote