Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #21

Thank you so much. Now I have a place to start. The dealer thought it had a removal panel somewhere that I needed to remove. Looking forward to doing some traveling this summer. Safe travels.
Jimmyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 03:40 PM   #22

Service bulletin

I have early 2018 redhawk 26xd. I got a service bulletin which is not a recall, to install a brace where jack motor attaches. Called dealer as I was driving it 2500 miles to az the next week. He said drive as is since repair parts where not available yet. Got 2nd opinion from different dealer that was same so I did with no issues. Had part installed at a az dealer 3 months later. I personally don't see how the part improves the connection, but I'm not a mechanic, just a end user.
Usmade56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 01:55 PM   #23

I contacted Jayco and provided my VIN and they confirmed my motorhome has the defect and needs to be fixed. 2017 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV. I called nearest dealer and he told me he had just read the bulletin TSB 19-022 and he said they have to order the parts by our VIN number so Jayco knows our RV has been repaired. Frustrating for me since I'm a long way from home and have no plans to return home until October. Now I have to try and figure out what dealer might work for me if I call them and get them to order the parts so I can be near them at the right time to have it repaired. I called dealer in Mt. Vernon, WA and he said he's getting flooded with calls. New recall and he's not peformed the work for anyone yet. At least he was willing to order the part for me so hopefully it will come in within the time I will be in the area.
crazylegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 02:56 PM   #24

Depending on the year of your coach, there is a recall on this issue. I took mine to the dealer and they installed a new beefier bracket. Call Jayco customer service (800-517-9137) I'll bet they'll cover it since it's safety issue if it breaks loose.
rodpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 03:20 PM   #25

Does anyone have pictures of the inferior bracket and the new bracket?
2000 Jeep Sahara

"Any advice I give or facts I present are valid to the best of my knowledge,
but I am not responsible if you follow it and you **** your **** up."
Bullitt6283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 01:54 PM   #26
TLC

Got a letter yesterday for my pump mount.
While I was under my unit (2017 31DS) I noticed a few issues.

The fuel fill line (metal sleeve part) had brackets attached to it but the brackets were never fastened to the frame. (It flops around)

The strap that supports the black/gray water plumbing near the emptying end had a sheet metal screw through it to hold it together. The sheet metal screw (probably a #6 size) had broke in half so the strap was open and the plumbing was sagging quite a bit. I drilled the strap and put a bolt/nut and washers through it.

I’ll be calling the dealer for recall/bulletin work and i’ll let them fix the fuel brackets .
Old 07-18-2019, 02:17 PM   #27

Pictures of improved bracket

Hello, would love to see pictures of the improved bracket etc if anyone has access to that. Thinking of making my own bracket, we live quite a ways from an authorized MH dealer and it seems Jayco won't let them ship me the part.
Thank you for your time......
Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 03:07 PM   #28
Site Team

There is another thread on this as a recall.

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...tml#post774049
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote