Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-30-2022, 08:35 PM   #1

Help with 3 Panel Glass Shower Door Level

Hi All,

I have a 2020 Entegra Odyssey 30Z and just recently the three panel glass shower door has a gap at the bottom front. I was thinking that maybe the roller guide dropped from the glass at the top but after taking it off and apart it seems to be right up at the top where it should be. If anyone else has run into this problem how did you fix it? I don't see any adjustment areas on the top so I'm at a loss right now. I have the doors down and apart so I'm hoping someone has the solution. The gap is about half an inch at the bottom front on the first sliding door, just enough that water can leak out during a shower. The back door is level like it should be. Any help will be appreciated.
Joey55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 08:18 AM   #2

option

Can't help with adjusting, but here's a option.
On a recent post regarding replacement of glass 3 piece shower door, one replaced his with the following-

https://shop.stoett.com/nautilus-retractable-shower-doors-for-rv/

I cut my finger cleaning the bottom rail, burrs in the drain slots, and gouged skin out of my forehead on the handle picking up a dropped Kleenex. I'm not a fan of my original shower door. If I could talk the DW into swapping it out I'd do it today!
ARoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 09:04 AM   #3
CAG

What ARoamer said. Replaced mine and am glad to be rid of that rattling thing.

CAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 03:24 PM   #4

I have never been cut nor have mine rattled. The glass is rounded at the ends. I'm still hoping that someone knows the solution to raise the inner glass door up as to close the gap at the bottom front. Actually when I purchased mine new they had two and the other one had the same gap in the shower; reason I didn't buy that one.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:46 PM   #5

I took a close look at mine in my 2020 Pinnacle which may not be identical, but mine appears to be not adjustable as far as height. Rollers have only one hole and it looks like the glass is press fit into an aluminum channel at the top with one screw in the center. If measured, is that panel shorter? Maybe try a warranty claim?
ARoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 04:55 PM   #6

Thanks for the info and that sounds like the one I have. I don't see anything adjustable but there has to be some way to fix it. The panel I'm referring to would be the one at the front once the doors are closed.