Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #1

Hwh 725 series hydraulic leveling system

We have a HWH 725 series hydraulic leveling system in our Melbourne 24L. The system is less than a year old. We cannot take it to our dealer as we are in Alaska and the dealer is in Las Vegas.

With the vehicle in park and the parking brake on, as required, we do have lights indicating there is power to the control panel. However, when we press the stabilize button, it flashes as it is suppose to but none of the jacks deploys.

Checked all the circuit breakers and all appear to be okay.

Any thoughts anyone has would be appreciated. Thank you.
jkaras7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 07:06 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkaras7 View Post
We have a HWH 725 series hydraulic leveling system in our Melbourne 24L. The system is less than a year old. We cannot take it to our dealer as we are in Alaska and the dealer is in Las Vegas.

With the vehicle in park and the parking brake on, as required, we do have lights indicating there is power to the control panel. However, when we press the stabilize button, it flashes as it is suppose to but none of the jacks deploys.

Checked all the circuit breakers and all appear to be okay.

Any thoughts anyone has would be appreciated. Thank you.

I would contact Jayco and they will most likely authorize having it fixed where you are located, if there are any repair places there. This is what your warranty is for and you do not have to take it to the dealer you purchased it from.
gprapim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 02:36 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprapim View Post
I would contact Jayco and they will most likely authorize having it fixed where you are located, if there are any repair places there. This is what your warranty is for and you do not have to take it to the dealer you purchased it from.
Thanks for your reply. Jayco does not install hydraulic stabilizers on the Melbourne 24L series, at least not on the 2017's. This was an after market installation by Camping World and there are no Camping World outlets in Alaska. Working with HWH directly to try and resolve issue. Thanks again.
Old 06-16-2018, 07:38 AM   #4

I don’t have any experience with this type of system but hope one day I will. Have you noticed any fluid leaks or can you hear the pump running. Have you checked if there is power to the pump? Maybe a wire loose from the control panel to the pump.

Good luck.
2016 Ford Focus set up to flat tow
Pfflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:12 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfflyer View Post
I don’t have any experience with this type of system but hope one day I will. Have you noticed any fluid leaks or can you hear the pump running. Have you checked if there is power to the pump? Maybe a wire loose from the control panel to the pump.

Good luck.

Thanks for your suggestions and sorry for the late response. We have been out of communications with the world for a while. We did look for leaks (none). I have some feedback from HWH and am analyzing the issue. Looks like it might be a solenoid issue. Thanks again for your suggestions.
Old 11-15-2018, 09:20 PM   #6

So what was the result? Are they a good brand to add to 24L?
TGLOWKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:16 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGLOWKA View Post
So what was the result? Are they a good brand to add to 24L?

The HWH 725 Series leveling system is a good on. Unfortunately, the issues we had were because of shoddy installation. Once we got someone to look at it who knew what they were doing, the system worked fine. As a bonus they replaced a number of parts to compensate us for our troubles.