Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-09-2016, 02:40 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by enyoc View Post
Hello forum!

After about 6 months of grappling with the calculus of Class A vs Fifth wheel, I have discovered Super Cs and the clouds have dissipated and manna is falling from Heaven!

My biggest beef with FW was I'd have to give up my Jeep. My biggest worry with CA was being at one with the crumple zone.

At 6'5" with the svelte profile of an offensive lineman, standard Cs don't work for me.

The super (duper) Seneca 37TS checks almost all of our boxes!

Anyway, enough background...

When I was going to go with the FW, I was going to pull it with an F-350 and I was going to buy a fancy after market water fuel separator... like this.

How do you diesel owners deal with water separation? I am a diesel newb, so apologies if this is a silly/obvious question.

Thanks!
I just change my fuel filter every 12,000 miles. You may want to post your q in the Tow Vehicles section for more replies.

2012 Eagle Super Lite HT 26.5RKS
2005 GMC 2500 SLT HD D/A
troutslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:01 AM   #22

I love my 06 greyhawk it is very nice in tight areas the gas Mile is 7-10 per gallon but I always tell people if gas mileage is a issue you shouldn't own a Motorhome it comes with the territory . We have taken 3 trips so far this year and have two more planned the best money I ever spent mine drives good and that v- 10 ford makes has plenty of power to climb hills and pass . One day I want a Fleetwood discovery That sleeps 8 they ride and drive great too but for now I'm happy with what we have . I recently was helping in st Amant La. With the flooded victims and I had to turn my 31 ft coach into some narrow driveways but I had no issues at all you should go with greyhawk if you notice they have so many out there example you can find a new leprechaun for 60k but has hardly no storage or cabinets bathroom has only a mirror when my greyhawk has a huge mirrored cabinet on top of sink and one on top of toliet look for lots of storage you will be pleased
Karl06greyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote