Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-13-2022, 11:41 AM   #1

Jayco Eagle, 286S, Basement model questions !

OK, I've owned this RV since July 2022. How do I keep the wall thermostat from falling off every time we hit a bump ? You would think they would have made a more secure connection to the wall ! 100 ah Lithium AUX battery is draining overnight and I cannot find the cause. An AMP meter on any of the positive wires to the battery show a 0 draw. Maybe my AMP meter is defective. The good 'ol Ford V10 is getting about 10MPG and using a quart of oil every 1000 miles, is this normal ? Why is the 110v outlet under the table at the complete outside end where it's almost impossible to reach ? Yes, I will add more myself to the inner sides. Why was the radio and step motor connected to the vehicle battery ? Yes, I moved them both to the AUX battery. Why is the slide out move so slow ? Also, why does the slide out not come in all the way at the bottom, at the top it's in as far as it can go but at the bottom it's sticking out about 2~3 inches. I've owned several other RVs and the build quality of this one is very poor ! That's it for now.
Frank Condelli is offline   Reply With Quote