Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-12-2016, 08:53 AM   #1

Jayco warranty service is great!

We were having a issue with our front a/c roof unit. Headed down to florida and it quit blowing cold air completely. Thought we could get by with just the rear a/c until we took it back to the factory for some other minor issues. One a/c unit is not enough in 90+ temps. Checked it out and the high side line was cracked at a solder joint and lost all the 410a. Called Jayco and talked to Bill Isley in motorized. I explained what was going on and he had a new a/c unit overnighted to the RV Resort we were staying in florida. A local RV repair came right to our site and replaced the unit. Took about a 1.5 hrs.

A big problem turned into a nothing issue thanks to Jayco!! Thank you to Jayco and I know where we will be purchasing our next RV from!!
Mr.Oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:07 AM   #2

That's awesome! It's great to see the positive experiences posted because the negative experiences posted on most venues seem to overwhelm and possibly contribute to a false perception of reality.
(2) Yamaha EF2000is Inverter Generators
House of Harview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:19 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Harview View Post
negative experiences posted on most venues seem to overwhelm and possibly contribute to a false perception of reality.
Absolutely.

Glad to hear that Mr. Oz had the great response, which has always been my experience as well.
Grumpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:48 AM   #4

It's been our experience that most bad warranty experiences are dealer related, we've only had good experiences with Jayco warranty service, both Travel Trailer and motorized!

When they worked on our Jay Flight, they painted the bumper, stairs and frame, just because they had some extra time. Sweet!
2 Bluetick Hounds
1 Newfoundland
1 Newfoundland / Black Lab Mix
1 Cairn Terrier
The Logans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 06:29 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Harview View Post
That's awesome! It's great to see the positive experiences posted because the negative experiences posted on most venues seem to overwhelm and possibly contribute to a false perception of reality.
True, very true. "When someone does something right no one remembers... when someone does something wrong no one forgets"
2017 Ford Edge w/Blue Ox Setup
To Yosemite... and Beyond!
MrJackSprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 07:28 AM   #6

Treat me right!

My 35UN is currently at Jayco getting some warranty service done, and Jayco is changing an accordion door to a sliding pocket door, to make a long story short, I will elaborate on my entire issue in a later post after picking up our coach, Jayco has set up to the plate way beyond all expectations, I have dealt with folks all the way up to the director of service, who has been nothing but awesome to me. Yesterday I received an email saying the door was completed, I asked for a few pictures if she had time, Within a few minutes I was sent a half dozen pictures of newly installed door. Next week They are giving me an oil change and a generator service, They are paying all expenses to and from my home to Jayco, including lodging along the way, fuel, food, everything. I really cannot say enough positive things about Jayco's customer service.
nma33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 07:42 AM   #7

nma33, WOW! That is what I would define as going way beyond the extra mile in regards to customer service. Sorta kinda gives ya that warm and fuzzy feeling, eh?
(2) Yamaha EF2000is Inverter Generators
House of Harview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 07:55 AM   #8

Sure does! In fact, here are some more warm and fuzzies, Jayco asked me what our plans were, they were willing to bring the coach to me so I can go camping on a weekend and then pick her back up and take it back to Jayco for the repair, I took her out in February because my schedule allowed for it, they tried to get it in earlier then the May 2nd - 13th service dates, But I didn't see the need for them to do that for a simple weekend, We will stay with our friends in their new Jayco Eagle 360 5er.

I couldn't be more satisfied with everything Jayco has been doing for us, Because of the horrid Delivery we had, Jayco is giving us a delivery by the person who trains dealers on how Jayco wants they delivery done. I am looking forward to heading out on the 26th to Jayco. Great company.
nma33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 07:58 AM   #9

Ditto

Good to hear the positive. Our experience with Jayco has been outstanding.
Rider99 is offline   Reply With Quote