Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-15-2020, 03:58 PM   #21

Yes, I got some from Camping World who soon ran out so I order on line from Grander (4.5" Lexan Radiance LED Overhead Light). I have replaced all but 4 of the 16 lights. Have not had an issue with the new lights.
telijostt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 11:33 PM   #22

I have LED ceiling lights and one dimmed and now the other three quit. Jayco is of no help to me with trying to find replacements. Where did you find your thanks
egloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 04:35 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by egloor View Post
I have LED ceiling lights and one dimmed and now the other three quit. Jayco is of no help to me with trying to find replacements. Where did you find your thanks
Most are spring-loaded and just pull down. Most blubs are changeable.

2011 Keystone Sprinter 323 BH
Cavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:59 AM   #24

Quote:
I have now replaced all put 5 of the orignal ligths with 4.5" Lexan Radiance LED Overhead Light #83979 from Gander RV & Outdoors.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:19 AM   #25

Quote:

You don't say what year coach you have or what kind of LED lights you have. Many of mine failed too.

There are no replaceable bulbs in mine. You buy a new fixture, you cut the wires and pigtail the new ones in.

Mine, you unscrew the glass fixture and there are three Robertson #2 screws to loosen.

I got a half-dozen replacements from Jayco and a handful from the manufacturer, ITC.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:09 PM   #26

Sorry about not posting the unit. I own a 2018 Jay Flight 33 RBTS. The lights we replaced were for the stock 4.5 LED lights in the rig. The only way I figure I would solve the problem was replace the old by cutting wires and splicing in the new LEDs. We have had no problems with the replaced LED. The original LED were either impossible to turn off/on or they started strobing.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:23 PM   #27

Hi, can you tell where and how you found replacements for ceiling lights. Jayco is of no help.
egloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:32 PM   #28

I bought my lights on line at gander outdoor after searching multiple sites on the internet.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:27 PM   #29

I used to buy light bulbs for LED lights online. Often LEDs have a standard input and characteristics. With the advent of the Internet, trading and buying goods have changed a lot. It is much easier for people to go to the site and make a couple of clicks than to go to the store. The last time I bought flashlights together with light bulbs to better navigate in the car at night. However, if you are unsure which LED bulb you need, it is better to contact the store where the consultant works. I hope I was able to help you with advice.
Johnaprov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 02:23 PM   #30

Quote:
Hi, can you tell where and how you found replacements for ceiling lights. Jayco is of no help.
Take your pick. Most are an upgrade in quality and some of the round ones are what I pulled out of my trailer. They were the standard across the line then and look like what I see in the newer units also.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-...ve/11439431011

"We'll be friends until we're old and senile,....then we'll be new friends."
muckinfuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2022, 09:53 PM   #31

Where did you find replacements?
Jimmy Z is offline   Reply With Quote