Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-14-2020, 04:41 AM   #21

If you have another piece to replace this spot. Lay if over the stain, and weight it down. Brick, gallon of milk, something to keep it from moving. With a sharp razor knife , cut through both the old and the new, carefully. Remove the old stained spot and replace with the new piece, should fit perfectly. AS Taftcoach and Midnightmoon said, I am one of those guys that notices everything that is out of level or out of plumb, Drives me crazy. The patch doesn't have to be square. It can be anyshape that you like, even a flower. Just so you cut both thicknesses at the same time. Glue it down.
1SGPETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:52 AM   #22

Have you ever seen floor patches in an RV? I have and you can always tell it was patched. Clean it as best you can restrain area and get a rug. Sorry to hear about your issue. Good luck and try not to stress out over it.

Enjoy the journey
Trapper2020 is offline   Reply With Quote