Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2015, 10:05 AM   #11
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Northeastern, PA
Posts: 141
Remove the hose and take it to a NAPA store. As long as they have the correct ends, they will make a hose that will usually be stronger than the one you have. Also, a lot of John Deere and other tractor dealers, as well as construction equipment dealers make hydraulic hoses. They just need to see the ends as well as the diameter of the hose.


Bird Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.