Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-23-2011, 03:07 PM   #1

Radio?

Anyone know what kind of radio the 2011 greyhawks have in them. The touchscreen one with the backup camera??? I ask because im trying to figure out what parts I need to order to have the sirius sat radio work.
psw757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #2

the same problem

I am having the same problem, Sirius is no help and neither was the dealer. It says on the fount of the radio it is sirius equipped and the Ford manual says that it should work but nothing makes Sirius work.
You are not alone on this one. Will be calling Jayco in the morning.
The Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #3

Smile

I have a 2010 Jayco Precept class-C. This may/may not be equipped with the same radio unit in your 2011 model.

My radio unit with camera, DVD, touch screen, etc. is the following:

Magnadyne, model M1-LCD. The operators manual lists the various optional components, for GPS, Sirius radio, etc.

In regards to the Sirius radio components. the following optional items are needed: Sirius Receiver SC-C1M and Sirius Antenna M9SIR-ANT-WP.

The "secret" telephone number for Magnadyne Corporation is (310) 884-7777. They do NOT like to deal with the consumer and try to refer you to a distributor. They are NOT consumer friendly! If you ask to speak with a technician, they are usually "out" in the field and the switchborad operator offers to assist you with technical problems.

Their office is located at 1111 W. Victoria Street, Compton, Calif. 90220.

I can only presume you will be referred to a distributor for the components you need.

Good luck!!!!
001952119 is offline   Reply With Quote