For the update.
Took the coach in and they admitted that they re-positioned the prop bracket wrong and that resulted in the damage to the paneling and trim. They removed the prop bracket and it is disconnected until parts are received.
Also, during this visit they:
- Replaced a front clearance light bulb
- Secured the passenger side front rear mudflap and ordered a replacement flap
- Secured a driver's door seal and ordered a replacement seal
- Replaced the coach door seal (they found this problem without my attention)
- Adjusted 2 drawer latches so the drawers stay closed while driving
- Diagnosed and ordered a new electric cable reel
All-in-all it was a pleasant visit with the service adviser being professional and keeping me informed of the progress along the way.
Now I need to pin point a rattle while driving. I have a suspicion it is the passenger's side mirror but not certain.