Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-03-2018, 02:37 AM   #1

Seneca holding tanks

Good evening

My question is about holding tanks. I have a 2017 37rb so I have duel gray and black tanks. On my front gary tank I can't decide weather front has dropped down or if it was installed that way. The forward part is down about 4 inches compaired to the rear. And behind that I have a junction box and a wire hold down clamp that are pulled out of the plywood floor. The screws are still there. My rear gray or fresh water tank I believe is mounted in the wrong spot. It's level but is blocking access to the slide out motor. Anyone know how to access this ares of our campers, something has to come a part. Right now the earliest I can get into a dealer in end of May. Does anyone know how far out Jayco is on there service work. Thanks
whporwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 08:14 PM   #2

Jayco Service

Jayco service is 6 months out - be very careful to do all of your correspondence in writing ( email ) and keep track of everything
I have been trying to get an appointment since May of 2017 and Jayco lost all of my original correspondence so in October we started the process over giving me an appointment for April 9th so when I called today Jayco has no record of my appointment or any of our correspondence so fortunately I have most of my copies but not the actual appointment letter ( I have 2 emails referring to my April 9th date ) they started out telling my that we would be sometime in October before I could get in but after resubmitting my paperwork and about a dozen of my emails with several people ( none of them still there ) they are convinced that I can prove they dropped the ball but still in limbo as to what is going to happen with my appointment ( I have traveled 1265 miles from West Texas and am about 400 miles from Middlebury ) so I am asking for a reimbursement for almost 2600 miles plus wear and tear and missed work that will have to be rescheduled - so they are thinking maybe they can work something out - so I'm just waiting to see if I go back to work or continue to Middlebury

Whatever you do keep copies of everything because the people that you talk to today will not be there in 6 months ( 4 different people in my case )
Les

Les & Sandy
2016 Seneca HJ - Scangauge D - Truma Comfort
560 watts solar - Blue Sky 3024iL -IPN ProRemote - Trojan T-105RE
Good Sam Life Member - FMCA Member - Passport America
Les7h is offline   Reply With Quote