1) Freightliner driving lights in the bumper
2) Freightliner mud flaps
3) Extra towel hooks in the bathroom
4) Truck bed liner for the battery tray
5) Locks to the two big drawers under the stove so they don't come out while traveling
6) Freightliner floor mats in the cab
7) Quick connect to the propane tank for my Camp Chef grill
8) Spare tire and carrier behind the rear axle
9) Extra 12v accessory outlet to the dash for my RVi Brake unit to plug into and an on/off switch to power it off without unplugging it
10) The biggest mod/addition was modifying the washer/dryer area for a washer/dryer combo. https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f5...all-25650.html
I would like to learn more about adding:
1) CB - where did you pull the power from? There's pos/neg connectors behind the dash for accessories, right? The antenna that comes with the rig is dual purpose. How's it work for the CB?
2) Gas strut for the bed. Need to know what you used.