Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-19-2020, 06:53 PM   #1

So more issues and its new to us

So this thing came with solar and ill post the pictures as i have no idea what im doing and no sense of knowledge of solar.....

Went and flipped aall the breakers and the main breaker will not reset, went out flipped both breakers on the solar and rest them and still the one in the main coach will not reset

The pictures below are of the items under the main bed and then i took some of the solar items,

Can anyone tell me what im looking at, what its for and how to get this circuit breaker to reset??

Is there a sequence im missing?

I know ive had to post a lot recently but im new to this stuff and it seems as tho we are having issues now that we got it home.... 3rd party seller, so they are probably pretty tired of us calling to ask questions, even though, since they sold it, should be able to help id guess? Attachment 63647Attachment 63648Attachment 63649Attachment 63650Attachment 63651Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20200919_233405241.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	63652
Attachment 63653Attachment 63654
J2048b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 07:02 PM   #2

I think I can understand your frustration. I know very little about solar too. I'm sure a few of the solar experts will chime in.

I do have a question, you mention circuit breakers, are you talking about the 120 AC volt system, like in your house or the 12 DC volt system that powers things like your lights, furnace fan and etc? Just want to understand what is not working.

If you want to use the 120 AC system while boondocking, you need an inverter, to convert the 12 volt dr to 120 volt AC.

2012 Jayco X23B
2020 Ram Laramie 3500 SRW Air ride 50Gal fuel tank.
2007 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab (sold)
Equal-I-zer 4-Point Sway Control
Jagiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 07:11 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagiven View Post
I think I can understand your frustration. I know very little about solar too. I'm sure a few of the solar experts will chime in.

I do have a question, you mention circuit breakers, are you talking about the 120 AC volt system, like in your house or the 12 DC volt system that powers things like your lights, furnace fan and etc? Just want to understand what is not working.

If you want to use the 120 AC system while boondocking, you need an inverter, to convert the 12 volt dr to 120 volt AC.
the first attachment shows the breaker....i dont know anything im kind of dumb to all of this...the breaker panel has a fuse box right next to it, its the main breakers for the coach id assume? i opened the top of the main bed and took pics of everything under it, and its a lot.....breaker just wont reset, im not sure what going on, we have an inverter....
Old 09-19-2020, 07:13 PM   #4

its the main gfci class A ground fault breaker....maybe i need to press the white button when i reset it? maybe there is something that tripped somewhere else? i have no clue....im just so exhausted from having issues today
Old 09-19-2020, 09:05 PM   #5

Sorry I only see one picture.
Old 09-19-2020, 09:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pconroy View Post
Sorry I only see one picture.
Its all good

I ACTUALLY READ!!! yay me!

I had a moment of relaxation and connected to shore power as described by the breaker and it reset.....

Now i have a short in one of the motors in the slide HAHAHAHAHA omg i hope all this ends soon