Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-24-2021, 06:32 PM   #1

Soft shower door replacement

I have a 2019 Jayco Redhawk 25R. My soft shower door/curtain is starting to rip and it’s funky at the bottom.

I contacted jayco for the part number, and this is what they had on the build sheet;

0287993 DOOR,SH 38.00 ARCADIA SER IN-+ DOOR,SHOWER 38 ARCADIA SERIES IN-LINE SYSTEM
PLAT PVC FRONT CURTAIN / SHOWER ENCLOSURES AMERICA

I did a bit of googling and found that it’s called a soft shower door by Arcadia. I’m just interested in the fabric. Has anyone found a replacement without buying from a dealer? On the internet? This site I found

https://jazzsales.com/product/arcadi...door-platinum/

offers the complete door frame, which is not needed.
Johnynorthland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 04:18 AM   #2

Been There Done That

I got you Johny

Funny to hear your 25R has the same issues I had. Go here, email them re: part# 3864NA (that's the number for my curtain, might want to double check yours). They'll send you a form to fill out to authorize a credit/debit purchase.

I paid $45 ($25 for the curtain, the rest was shipping)

Pricey but necessary.
JaytheDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 06:08 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaytheDJ View Post
I got you Johny

Funny to hear your 25R has the same issues I had. Go here, email them re: part# 3864NA (that's the number for my curtain, might want to double check yours). They'll send you a form to fill out to authorize a credit/debit purchase.

Pricey but necessary.
Thanks Jay!

How long did it take to arrive?

Replacement looks pretty straightforward. I’m removing the entire frame regardless if it’s necessary, because I have to re-silicone the halfass job the dealer did. I get water under the bottom track that leaks out. I also have to replace the screws with SS, the factory ones are rusted!
Old 06-25-2021, 06:34 AM   #4

I ordered mine earlier in the year, maybe about a week? Memory is foggy.

Replacing is easy, I had taken mine off to do a proper pre-season cleaning outside the rig and noticed I had a small tear in the bottom seam area. Did some Google-Fu and got in touch with the company. They were quick to respond to my inquiry which was nice.

Didn't have to reseal anything, I think I had a good crew on the line for my rig.

Good luck!
Old 06-25-2021, 07:10 AM   #5

Quote:
I ordered mine earlier in the year, maybe about a week? Memory is foggy.

Replacing is easy, I had taken mine off to do a proper pre-season cleaning outside the rig and noticed I had a small tear in the bottom seam area. Did some Google-Fu and got in touch with the company. They were quick to respond to my inquiry which was nice.

Didn't have to reseal anything, I think I had a good crew on the line for my rig.

Good luck!
Thanks again Jay.

Does your magnetic striker line up with the wall track when you close the curtain? Mine does not, I think the wall is out at the bottom for about 2 feet! I have a gap when the curtain is closed. I guess they don’t know what plumb and square is when they build these things!?
Old 06-25-2021, 04:21 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnynorthland View Post

Does your magnetic striker line up with the wall track when you close the curtain?
Sure does, no issues there. Double checked my screws and no rust. I have not changed them out for stainless either.
Old 12-11-2021, 09:17 AM   #7

Quote:
I got you Johny

Pricey but necessary.
Hi there. I see you suggested a way to replace the plastic insert for tbe arcadia shower but I only see a part number not website. Thanks.
clb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 10:56 AM   #8

Here ya go Clb929, this is the email I got back from the company that supplies the shower curtain. Fits perfect! I also changed all the minting screws to SS.

Hello,

We do sell replacement curtains and you can buy directly from us. The price is $25.00 each plus $13.50 shipping per curtain, but we need determine the size of the curtain. To place an order please fill out attached credit card and email it back. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thank you!

Veronica Ortiz
Parts and Warranty
Shower Enclosures America
501 Kettering Drive
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: 800-536-7324 Ext: 3230
Fax: 909-605-7793

Old 12-11-2021, 10:59 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnynorthland View Post
Here ya go Clb929, this is the email I got back from the company that supplies the shower curtain. Fits perfect! I also changed all the minting screws to SS.

Hello,

We do sell replacement curtains and you can buy directly from us. The price is $25.00 each plus $13.50 shipping per curtain, but we need determine the size of the curtain. To place an order please fill out attached credit card and email it back. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Thank you!

Veronica Ortiz
Parts and Warranty
Shower Enclosures America
501 Kettering Drive
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: 800-536-7324 Ext: 3230
Fax: 909-605-7793

Sorry, part number AR-RECP-3864NA

Just paying it forward!
Old 12-12-2021, 06:48 AM   #10