Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-29-2019, 08:54 PM   #21

Same issue

I had the same issue when I tried the update. I guess I'll take it back to the dealer and let them handle it.
Thanks for all this information and trying to help.
Jicama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 05:30 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rino View Post
Fishstick8. I got my SD card and tried to update too and my GPS is doing the same thing. Let me know if you find a fix. My GPS is frozen at \SorageCard\Primo\Primo.exe with the world picture in the backround which according to the instructions should be the finishing screen.

It never started updating just froze right there.

That is exactly what happened to me. When I spoke with Soundstream support, they said other radios were having the same issue and they would email me if they ever figured out what happens. I would recommend calling their support to see if more people calling will get them to try and fix it.

I have it on my list for the next time my rv is in to get my dealer to try and fix it or replace the unit. It is an awesome rv but this radio is very disappointing. I am surprised jayco would ship something that clearly was not usable with the this gps entry the way it is.
Fishstick8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:45 PM   #23

Looking for a little help. Would someone who has the 2019 soundstream infotainment system in there mh tell me if they can stream music (Pandora, Napster, Sirius Xm app) while using their I phone via Bluetooth. Thnx....
Metsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:53 PM   #24

2019 Soundstream infotainment in Melbourne

Would someone be able to clarify weather or not you can stream apps such as pandora or Sirius XM while using an iPhone via Bluetooth.
Old 02-23-2019, 06:00 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan View Post
Would someone be able to clarify weather or not you can stream apps such as pandora or Sirius XM while using an iPhone via Bluetooth.
Sure, I use my iPhone XS Plus to stream Sirius XM and Itunes all the time. Just don’t plug it in usb to the radio.
eeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 06:11 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeek View Post
Sure, I use my iPhone XS Plus to stream Sirius XM and Itunes all the time. Just don’t plug it in usb to the radio.
Thanks That’s the answer I was looking....
Old 02-23-2019, 06:23 PM   #27

If you haven’t paired your phone yet, just look for SOUNDSTREAM. Connect to that and if it asks for a pairing code, it’s 0000. It’s not like a regular radio where you have to turn it on for pairing.
Old 02-23-2019, 06:49 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeek View Post
If you haven’t paired your phone yet, just look for SOUNDSTREAM. Connect to that and if it asks for a pairing code, it’s 0000. It’s not like a regular radio where you have to turn it on for pairing.
I’m picking up RV next Saturday Will pair it then. Thank you for the quick response. I think I’m gonna be spending a lot of Time here. First time RV owner.
Old 02-23-2019, 07:25 PM   #29

We were first time buyers, too. If I can help, please reach out. I’ve learned a lot the past view months.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:00 AM   #30

Just Picked up Melbourne

Quick question just picked up 2019 Melbourne Prestige. On the the 4 hour drive home there was a pronounced steering wheel vibration that seemed to come and go periodically. Has anyone had an issue like this with a new Melbourne. Ive never driven an RV before Im a first timer so maybe its just me. Im gonna check tires to make sure air pressure is correct.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:20 PM   #31

There has to be a tire issue or maybe they are not balanced properly because we have drove ours many miles and never had an issue with that. Enjoy the new prestige
royphillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #32

Vrn-65hxb

We cannot change the home location on our GPS. We just purchased our camper brand new and the home location on the GPS is in Texas. We live in New York. Does anyone know how to change this? We have tried everything. We have a Redhawk 31 XL with the Soundstream VRN-65HXB GPS.
Camper Kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:18 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper Kathy View Post
We cannot change the home location on our GPS. We just purchased our camper brand new and the home location on the GPS is in Texas. We live in New York. Does anyone know how to change this? We have tried everything. We have a Redhawk 31 XL with the Soundstream VRN-65HXB GPS.
There isn’t a home location like a normal GPS. You can set it as a favorite, though.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:51 PM   #34

BTW, I replaced this radio, however, I have it at home hooked up to a power supply. I’ll gladly make a video for you, but it’ll be Thursday. I am out camping.
Old 05-26-2019, 10:10 AM   #35

Good morning . To set a home location all I did was press and hold the vehicle on the screen and then it will flash, then I pressed (more )at the bottom and then I pushed favourites and put home in the location. We are on a farm so there is no street address. I hope this works for you!!!!
Old 05-26-2019, 10:13 AM   #36

You may have to delete the other home location first, I’m not sure but then you go into destination and pick favourites to select home after you have the new home selected