Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-28-2015, 12:42 PM   #1

still having a heater problem

We were camping up at Elephant Butte New Mexico and needed a little heat so i turned on heat and it ran fine up to 68 degree pre set shut down fine then started back up after about a minute not sure if the burner fired or just the fan but anyway contacted the Stat people and they say there is no adjustment for an anticipate setting or plus or minus degrees. Also asked if there was anything blowing on the stat that would make it cool. I really dont see anything that would affect that there is the hole behind it not sure if that would do anything maybe something with furnace. I have an Atwood furnace with dual RV Comfort.HC Coleman-Mach tstat . Has anyone have any similar issues also is there a filter on the furnace would like to check it thanks Don
stimpey is offline   Reply With Quote