Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-21-2020, 05:18 PM   #1

Stove Top Front Cover

Does anybody know where I can find a stove top cover for our Seneca? we purchased our motor home about 3 or 4 months ago,we keep getting a blah blah from our dealer, so trying to find one on our own, our interior is the Bently Interior, Thanks for any help
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20200121_145713511.jpg  
elcam396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:25 PM   #2

Heck with the dealer,,call Jayco parts dept. directly.
Florida Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 08:42 PM   #3

I thought they would not sell direct
Old 01-21-2020, 10:54 PM   #4

Tell them you are having NO success with dealer. If all else fails go to a cabinet shop and they can match your counter tops for a cover...
Florida Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:44 AM   #5

Camco makes one you can get on Amazon for $52
Mcspaho1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 11:56 AM   #6

I called Jayco parts dept. and gave them my Ven# and asked them for a part#, so I could order it through a dealer since they do not sell direct, I also asked her if they might have it in stock, she told me they do not have or supply that part anymore. She suggested maybe I can call their countertop supplier and maybe might have it, she wasn't too sure what the suppliers name was, but they were down and accross the street, said their name was Patrick AIA or something but wasn't sure. So I got online and started typing in different names and came up with AIA Countertops, so I called and a nice Lady answered the phone, gave her the Jayco part number, she said the color is no longer available, but they have a replacement color that is pretty close, so she sent me a picture of the color and a drawing for approval. I ordered both the front and rear piece so at least they both match. Both pieces go for $149.90 plus shipping & handling
Old 01-28-2020, 07:32 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcam396 View Post
I called Jayco parts dept. and gave them my Ven# and asked them for a part#, so I could order it through a dealer since they do not sell direct, I also asked her if they might have it in stock, she told me they do not have or supply that part anymore. She suggested maybe I can call their countertop supplier and maybe might have it, she wasn't too sure what the suppliers name was, but they were down and accross the street, said their name was Patrick AIA or something but wasn't sure. So I got online and started typing in different names and came up with AIA Countertops, so I called and a nice Lady answered the phone, gave her the Jayco part number, she said the color is no longer available, but they have a replacement color that is pretty close, so she sent me a picture of the color and a drawing for approval. I ordered both the front and rear piece so at least they both match. Both pieces go for $149.90 plus shipping & handling
Please post a picture of the parts that you receive. By the way, do you ever cook with the front burner and leave the second piece on the oven? My wife does that all the time and I tell her she shouldn’t do it! LOL.
Jaytalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:41 PM   #8

Yeah, l saw my wife do the same thing a couple of weeks ago, bit my tongue, just as soon as I get the parts in I'll take a pic
Old 01-29-2020, 04:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcam396 View Post
Yeah, l saw my wife do the same thing a couple of weeks ago, bit my tongue, just as soon as I get the parts in I'll take a pic
Thank goodness I'm not the only one that's had to suffer this experience. 🤐
Jaytalk is offline   Reply With Quote