Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-21-2022, 07:38 PM   #1

timbren rear SES

Hello, got a 1995 jayco eagle 24 ft c class on ford e350 chassis, saging a little in rear, a little sway and little body roll, has new monroe rv spring shocks, want to just stabilize it a little, has anyone used Timbren Suspension Kit and if so which kit did you use, the 3600 lb FER35092B or the 6000 lb FER35092LB kit, I know its older but is in great condition any help will be appreciated
steveweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 09:52 PM   #2

Congratulations on your 1995 Eagle

I own a 1997 Eagle on an E350. It is also in great condition and worth keeping in great condition.

Just to let you know, most knowledge on this forum is limited to the newer models, as < 10 years old. I've asked a few helps on mine and most of the responses talk about new-fangled gadgets that do not apply to our models which are more basic.

Now, to your problem. When you say the rear is sagging, swaying, and rolling, I'm presuming you are referring to the suspension. Motor homes just naturally sway and roll. It's the nature of the beast. As for the sagging, could you describe that a little more? What makes you believe it is sagging?

Sorry, I don't know anything about the products you are asking about. Hopefully, we can both learn.
Main purpose of Jayco is for camping at racetracks.
I am a volunteer corner worker for Sports Car Club of America.
SmokeyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 07:01 AM   #3

Thanks for replying, I installed rear shocks and when done passenger side was compressed more than drivers side about 3/4 of a inch more, check measurements on leaf springs and look good for the age, I researched and found these timbrens online and has good reviews, made to go between bump stops and top of axle to level out ride, plus helps the sway, I can live with this but was just seeing if anyone has used them before
Old 10-22-2022, 09:20 AM   #4

Monroe makes a load handling shock that has a coil over spring. These work great on the back of the E 350/450 MH. With addition of either Air Bags or Sumos Springs it should help. If one side is sagging Air Bags would be the wise choice so you can adjust accordingly.
Old 10-22-2022, 10:53 AM   #5

thanks for info, don't want to go air bags rv's older and don't want to put out the money for those, have installed the monroes on rear just that one side is 3/4 compressed more than other one, maybe find one inch lift spacer to put under leaf spring, or maybe like smokeybear stated it's the nature of the beast