Jayco RV Owners Forum

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Where's the jack?

Hey everybody! New member with my first MH, 2005 Greyhawk 29GS. I know the spare is under the back and I've got the giant lug wrench, but is there a jack? If not, what kind should I get?

ToothDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:48 AM   #2
Senior Member
chipper's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Louisiana (southeastern)
Posts: 468
The Jack is in the Roadside Assistance vehicle.

If your MH has a on-board leveling system, you can it as a jack. If not, you'll need what's called a 12 Ton Stubby Jack.


2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax LBZ, CC, 4X4
2005 Jayco Talon ZX24-E Toy Hauler(SOLD).
2017 Forest River Hyper Lite XLR
Prodigy P2 Brake Control
12K Husky Straight Line WD Hitch
chipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
Senior Member
Boss Wagon's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Forest
Posts: 635
I used to carry a hydraulic bottle jack in my old MH. Having a MH you should have some sort of roadside assistance plan. Back in those days I had Coach Net when I was a member of the FMCA. I never needed it, but the idea of paying for a tow made me keep it for the 10 years I ran the Fleetwood Flair.
2010 Jayco 17Z
99 Ford E-350 Chateau Super Duty V-10

"Roughing it Cheaply"
Boss Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.