Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-26-2017, 12:21 AM   #1

Question Anyone have a Starcraft Solstice 368BHSS

We have our hearts set on a 2018 Jayco NP 375BHFS but the kitchen and lack of King bed option is a tough one for the wife.
We never even knew of Starcraft till we just saw a picture of one tonight.
We absolutely love the way the kitchen is set up, and also a King bed is an option on the Solstice 368BHSS. The U-shaped dinette is awesome too!
Unfortunately though, they seem to be lacking in other areas throughout the coach but still may be worth a look.
We are a family of 6 and the oldest child just turned 5, youngest is almost two months old, so we could make a three bunk bed model work for a few years if need be.
Honestly, in my opinion, if Jayco incorporated the kitchen, King option and u-shape dinette out of the 2018 Starcraft 368BHSS into the 2018 Jayco 375BHFS, it would be our dream coach and I also believe it would make it hands down the nicest and most capable bunkhouse in mass production, period!
But we'd settle for just the kitchen. Lol. I wonder would a retrofit be possible?
I would like to hear the good and the bad from any Starcraft owners, particularly anyone who may have a Solstice 368BHSS, just in case the wife looks at one and decides she has to have it over the 375BHFS.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:06 AM   #2

We own a 2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU and absolutely love it. Other than a few minor glitches when it was new, we've never had an issue with it. It has plenty of room, dual slides, and is home to ourselves, the kids and grand kids on our annual summer trips. We've traveled over 21,000 miles with it so far.
Just be sure to do a very thorough walk through before you sign the final papers, go for it and don't look back.
Happy camping!

2014 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew cab with 6.2L and max tow package
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2020 Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 182RB
Cypress, TX
pawpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:03 AM   #3

You may find the STARCRAFT build quality a little better since they are not pushing the volume that JAYCO does. We had STARCRAFT for years, but they did not offer the front living room when we bought our FW.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:42 PM   #4

Thank you for your replies.
I think we should go look at the model we're interested in before pulling the trigger on the 375.