Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-16-2022, 11:29 AM   #1

30 Second cleaner WOW!!

I wish I'd taken pictures.
The '04 21FB was looking a little "green", we're in our 8th year with it and it's been a really good unit for us.
We mostly camp off grid in the Pacific Northwest (read damp) and the exterior was looking pretty off white. It was getting to the point that if we weren't sure where we were parked we could have missed it in the background bush...
The self serve car wash with the foaming brush just wasn't cutting it for getting the film off the finish.
I picked up a jug of 30 Second cleaner and a pressure pump sprayer and waited for good weather. Late last month it was dry and warm enough to get at it.
HOLY COW!!! It works like a hot damn. The trailer is white again. The propane tank cover is dazzling and the spare tire cover doesn't look like a blue cheese wheel anymore.
I highly recommend this for the exterior cleaning. 90 minutes and it doesn't look like an 18 year old trailer any more. Well, except for the faded peeling decal swoops that are being removed at my earliest opportunity.
Mach1tosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 01:37 PM   #2

I use it on my awning yearly. Spray it on, roll up the awning, wait 5 minutes, unroll and rinse off.

This spring I used it on my roof.

Both times it came sparkling white. Very pleased, minimal effort.
spoon059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 02:47 PM   #3

cleaning exterior of Jayco GreyHawk 2012 26 foot

I had it "professionally" cleaned, well it cost a bundle and they made the decals look like they were aging, they looked fantastic before the cleaning I just needed the Doug fir pollen cleaned away. an overwhelmed lady with a husband with cancer can't do everything. So next I have been taking it to the Truck car wash and they did a wonderful job for a modest price. Good deal. However the last time I asked them if they could make sure they did the roof and they said they didnt' do roofs, The guys are spraying from the floor level over the RV. I think they do get the roof wet as they do get the rolled top front sparkly. But this time after getting home I saw that there rivelets of yellow evenly spaced apart coming down the front of the outer edge of the front of the hood. I can't get it off. We did have rain-x applied and I thought maybe that coating was making it impossible. So I have waited for a sunny PNW day to clean again. Any suggestions of what to use, I haven't found simple water and soap useful. I thought it could be pollen that flowed from the roof as the water drained.
Blueberry Mary is offline   Reply With Quote