Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2019, 02:59 PM   #21

This sounds a little insane to me. If I am reading this correctly all you have to buy of any item is one, for life. If it works with generators, why not TV's, washers, refrigerators, hey whatever. " Ahhh, my TV is getting beat up plus I really like the new ones so I want to return this one." "Uh, my washer quit it's spin cycle, plus I like the new ones, so I'm returning it". Really?
Old 01-07-2019, 03:48 PM   #22

buyer.. Ford this truck with 10k miles is great but I see you have a new model now... give me back my money including tax and all that.. I will go over there and buy that new one with the new options on it.. thanks... see you in 2 years for the same deal...

This makes no sense... if the return policy is that lenient then as a stock holder I would petition that it be changed... When you said win/win I just about threw up.... you are wrong it is not a win/win.. someone somewhere looses.. it just does't work that way in your world for long... I would never do business with a company that operated like that... for the mere fact that ethically you are a scammer... simple as that... riding off the goodness of others so you can have something for free... people like that make me sick...

I can't wait to take back my RV after 2 years and get the model I really wanted and they give me back all my money so I can use their stuff for free...

*Moderator edit*
Old 01-08-2019, 08:24 AM   #23

You can also go to an car dealership and work a deal to "test drive" one of their vehicles overnight with no intention on buying it, just simply to drive to a party to try to impress people and then take it back the next day and say it wasn't quite what you were looking for .

I once worked with a not so moral person who pulled this stunt, just because you can doesn't mean it's right.

You can also buy clothes from a retail store, wear them to the big Christmas party and then return them the next day because "they didn't fit right", this should be acceptable practice too, as long as you are gaining and somebody else is losing it should be perfectly fine right?

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...ome-41831.html
Old 01-08-2019, 12:54 PM   #24

The only thing that you cannot return like this is TVs and Cameras.
And yes, over the last several years I have returned many other items including large appliances and not just generators. Even some ridicules items like a garbage disposal that stopped working two years later.
I cannot say this enough……manufactures and supplier would not step into Costco to sell their products unless they are will willing to accepts returns like this
Closed Thread

Tags
best generators, free generator