Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-05-2017, 03:28 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to jaycojay Send a message via MSN to jaycojay
Camco Levellers

Friends of ours were showing us their new Anderson Levellers last season ..... wow, what a great idea,but wow, what a large price tag too! Kept watching for them to go on sale ( no such luck, it's Canada), came across the Camco version. You could see right off the bat, that the Camco offerings are not as heavy duty, but the one advantage they have is, they are small enough to fit in between the 2 tires without having to cut. Oh, what the heck, i'll try them. hey, these things work, and they work darn good too! They will lift your tires up a maximum of 4 inches, and i needed all of that this weekend. Easy onto, and just as easy driving off them .... i highly recommend them
Attached Thumbnails
DSC01232.JPG   DSC01234.JPG   DSC01233.JPG  
Old 09-05-2017, 06:53 AM   #2

Very nice! It looks a little bit like it wants to roll forward off the thing. Is it stable? Are the other wheels chocked?

I use the Andersons and one time I forgot to put the little chock behind the leveler when I rolled the TT up on it. So my hitch was holding the TT in place. As soon as I popped the TT off the hitch, it rolled backwards off the levelers and crashed down. As luck would have it, my DW was inside and screamed.
2 x Golden Retrievers
dangerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:07 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to jaycojay Send a message via MSN to jaycojay
the two other wheels were chocked ..... not sure if you can see, but the site was sloped quite a bite to the back of the trailer. I had 0 movement at all. I was really impressed as to how they worked