Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Motorhome

Registry
RV Name Motorhome
Year 2005
Make Jayco
Model Greyhawk 26 SS
Length 27'
2005 Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS
Basic Info Purchased used in November of 2016 from a dealer in Gresham Or.
It only had 17,000 miles to original owner looks almost unused, except some signs of coastal use. A little start of mold/ moss, nothing serious
Runs out very well.
Purchased it and drove it home to eastern Or, (Baker City
Exterior
2005 Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS Exterior 2005 Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS Exterior
Exterior shows very slight stains on ceiling, but had all been re-sealed and stains spot removed very easily.
Decals & finish like new.

Interior
2005 Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS Interior 2005 Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS Interior
Interior was very nice except some of the cabinet drawers were coming apart on the inside drawer slide...JUNK!
I am in the process of replacing with steel ball bearing slides. Quite a pain in the A__ nothing is square but coming along and is soo much better.
Upholster and furniture like new. Carpet and flooring nice as well.

Renovations and Repairs
I was in the auto parts business for 40 years but do like the Banks headers & exhaust in spite of selling these noisy things. These are so quiet, love um.

Tow Vehicle
Motorcycle on hitch rack
Most all our trips are on secondary highways, all you get on freeways is trucks in front & and trucks behind. We love the back roads thats why I love my 27 footer!

Thanks for reading all my tales

Favorite Camping Destinations
Being from Idaho & Oregon we are a little partial to the northwest, but I think British Columbia beats all for scenery.
We love most all of Arizona in March, all we can do is go south that time of year. Oak Harbor WA, Death Valley, Monterrey ca south, S Dakota, Bad Lands, Colorado Nat Parks, Bear Tooth Pass Montana. All of these areas give me goose bumps just to name a few places. Im out of room
Comments: 0 / Views: 1087