Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Stargazer

Registry
RV Name Stargazer
Year 2018
Make White Hawk
Model 27RB
Length 32'8"
2018 White Hawk 27RB
2018 White Hawk 27RB
Comments: 8 / Views: 934
Old 01-13-2018, 08:30 AM   #2

2018 White Hawk 27RB

Hi Stargazer - we are actually looking at purchasing this exact unit. Are you happy with it? Any issues? We are super stoked - our first new unit but second Jayco.
kimsfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:14 AM   #3

Just got 27rb

Hi All,

This is my first post trying to get my bearings in here. We just picked up our new Whitehawk 27rb Saturday. Is there anywhere on this forum that I should be focusing on that can help me to track info about my specific model?

Much appreciated!
mmelfi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 04:05 PM   #4

Hey Kimsfa, sorry for my delay in responding. For whatever reason I didn't receive a notice that I had a message. To answer your question, we really like our trailer. Relatively minor issues with some cabinet brackets and supports but we love it so far.
Renderspud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:41 AM   #5

Hey mmelfi, I joined the 'Whitehawk Owners Group', not much there but it's Whitehawk centric.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #6

Hi Renderspud - have you done any interesting travels with the Whitehawk lately? I've been to Disney a couple time but nothing too far. The rig seems to be working good and we still like it alot. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great holiday!
Old 12-05-2018, 04:35 PM   #7

Hi KimSfa,

Did you end up getting a whitehawk rb27. We have one love to share experiences with it. So far everything has worked as it has supposed to.
Old 12-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmelfi View Post
Hi Renderspud - have you done any interesting travels with the Whitehawk lately? I've been to Disney a couple time but nothing too far. The rig seems to be working good and we still like it alot. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great holiday!
Hey mmelfi, we did a few interesting things this last year. Our biggest trip was to Northern Idaho to ride the Hiawatha trail. It was a blast. We camped in the woods outside of Citaldo and floated the Coeur D'alene river. The Hiawatha Trail is an old railroad route that lets you bike through tunnels and over high suspension bridges. It was awesome.

We also spend some time on the lake in Cascade and down the road at 3 Island Crossing State Park. It was a fun year and are very happy so far with out Whitehawk.

Thanks for checking in. Any big plans for next season?
Old 12-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #9

Hey Renderspud. I enjoyed hearing about your adventures to Northern Idaho. We are hoping to go out west next year. Big trip for us since we are in Florida. What do you pull you Jayco with?