Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-03-2016, 01:00 PM   #1

2011 Yukon XL 2500

Here is a link to my truck that is for sale:
2011 GMC Yukon XL SLT 2500

2011 Yukon XL 2500 SLT 6.0L (3/4 ton, Suburban size). 127,000 miles. This is a rare black (exterior) beauty with grey leather interior. In addition to every option available from the factory including full navigation, overhead DVD, heated and cooled from seats, heated captains chairs in the middle row, fixed running boards, selectable 4WD, 6 speed transmission with manual shift option I also added the OEM Denali grille (upper and lower) and tinted windows to keep excess heat and glare out. Don't let the miles fool you, this truck has been babied and is super clean. Being the 2500 model, the drivetrain and frame are all heavy duty and not what you would find on any 1500. I am the second owner, I bought it from a GMC dealership with 81k miles on it; I have all maintenance records since that time as well. Tires are in good condition and have consistently been rotated. Brakes have a lot of life left too. I run Amsoil in it and is always changed as recommended. At time of purchase (81k miles) I also had all the drivetrain fluids changed at the dealership. Carfax is clean and available.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for more pictures, as there is nothing to hide. I will get more pictures; I wanted to get this out here ASAP as I took delivery of a new vehicle and want to sell. Husky liners are not part of this price but can be worked into the deal.

Asking price is $24,900 and open to respectable offers. Text, call or email.
Mark 586.703.5912