Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-03-2015, 05:51 PM   #1

2012 Viking Epic 1906

I bought this new and used it litely for only one summer. It has a/c, brakes, front of trailer is covered with checker plate, small 3way refer, hooks up to water or runs off internal tank, sleeps 4 adults, the booth dinette bunk is not tall enough for adults, so you could sleep 6 if two were little people. Wired for 30 amp for a/c (I only tested the A/C once) it works very well. It has a couple of items needing repair or upgrading I can fix, or deduct. I'm not in a financial pinch so I'm not going to give this away, but would love to see it go somewhere where it will get used for the good times I intended to have with it before I got my big TT to live in. I live in SE GA right along I-95, and can set it up given advance notice. I looked for a small unit like this for a while with brakes to pull with a smaller TV, and I wound up buying this new, because these are not easy to find with brakes. Make me an offer, come look it over. Something in the 5K range will most likely take it.
Attached Thumbnails
camper 1.jpg   camper 2.jpg   camper 3.jpg   camper 4.jpg  
Attached Images